Re: select on 22 GB table causes "An I/O error occured while sending to the backend." exception

От Matthew Wakeling
Тема Re: select on 22 GB table causes "An I/O error occured while sending to the backend." exception
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Thu, 28 Aug 2008, Steve Atkins wrote:
>> Probably the best solution is to just tell the kernel somehow to never kill
>> the postmaster.
>
> Or configure adequate swap space?

Oh yes, that's very important. However, that gives the machine the
opportunity to thrash.

Matthew

--
The early bird gets the worm. If you want something else for breakfast, get
up later.

Сообщение: Re: select on 22 GB table causes "An I/O error occured while sending to the backend." exception
Сообщение: Re: select on 22 GB table causes "An I/O error occured while sending to the backend." exception