Re: Need source for Solaris 9

От rloefgren@forethought.net
Тема Re: Need source for Solaris 9
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

On Fri, 4 Jan 2008, Suresh Gupta VG wrote:

> Hi Team,
>

> I am using 7.4.2 version of Postgresql on "Solaris 9 9/04 s9s_u7wos_09
> SPARC". I need to upgrade to pgsql-8.2.5 version. I could not get the
> source for the solaris-9 on the
> site(http://www.postgresql.org/download/). I could see only for
> Solaris-10. Can you please provide me the right link for the download of
> source for the Solaris-9.
>

> Regards,
>
> G. V. Suresh Gupta

> Innovative Technology Solutions(ITS), Zensar Technologies
>
> Zensar Knowledge Park, Plot#5, MIDC IT Tower,
>
> Kharadi, Off Nagar Road, Pune - 411014
>
> Landline :  +91-20-66453471           | +91-9890898688
>
> Email     :   suresh.g@zensar.com    | website:  www.zensar.com
> <http://www.zensar.com/>
>

> DISCLAIMER:
> This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s) and the views expressed
inthe same are not necessarily the views of Zensar Technologies Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient or have
receivedthis e-mail by error, its use is strictly prohibited, please delete the e-mail and notify the sender. Zensar
TechnologiesLtd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

If it's a binary package you're looking for try:

www.blastwave.org

They might have what you need.

От: Popovici Alexandru
Сообщение: Re: invalid byte sequence for encoding "UNICODE":0xa1
От: "ameya agnihotri"
Сообщение: Re: Need source for Solaris 9