Re: How to fix 0xC0000005 exception in Postgres 9.0

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: How to fix 0xC0000005 exception in Postgres 9.0
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2/20/20 2:42 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> On 2020-Feb-20, Andrus wrote:
>
>>> Upgrade to a version of Postgres that is not 5 years past EOL?
>>
>> Not possible at moment because requires lot of testing not to break existing
>> applications.
>> Planned in future.
>
> Applications are already broken, since they can't connect, right?  Seems
> like a great time to test them with an upgraded server.

 From here:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/B75CDDBB971F43D0864066636BBAA24B%40dell2

the breakage seems restricted to ODBC connection to localhost with user
dbadmin(other users maybe?). The driver is psqlODBC driver 09.00.0101,
which I believe is pre-libpq, so libpq connections seem to work.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: How to fix 0xC0000005 exception in Postgres 9.0
Сообщение: Re: How to fix 0xC0000005 exception in Postgres 9.0