Re: WAL restoration is not happening completely

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: WAL restoration is not happening completely
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 11/14/16 4:49 AM, rajan wrote:
> *The restored database has changes which were done today and missing data
> from changes did a couple of days before.*

That is pretty much impossible.

It is plausible to mess some of this up and end up with a database
instance that is missing the trailing end of changes because recovery
aborted early somehow.  But missing changes *in the middle* is not
possible, unless you are encountering a serious bug.

I suggest that there is some other confusion or misunderstanding going
on.  Just to be sure, make sure you are using the latest minor version.