dissimilar drives in Raid10 , does it make difference ?

От Rajesh Kumar Mallah
Тема dissimilar drives in Raid10 , does it make difference ?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
I have received Dell Poweredge 2950 MIII with 2 kind of
drives. I cant' make out the reason behind it , does it
make any difference in long run or in performance
the drives are similar in overall characteristics but does
the minor differences if will cause any problem ?

scsi0 : LSI Logic SAS based MegaRAID driver
  Vendor: SEAGATE   Model: ST973451SS        Rev: SM04
  Type:   Direct-Access                      ANSI SCSI revision: 05
  Vendor: FUJITSU   Model: MBC2073RC         Rev: D506
  Type:   Direct-Access                      ANSI SCSI revision: 05
  Vendor: FUJITSU   Model: MBC2073RC         Rev: D506
  Type:   Direct-Access                      ANSI SCSI revision: 05
  Vendor: SEAGATE   Model: ST973451SS        Rev: SM04
  Type:   Direct-Access                      ANSI SCSI revision: 05
  Vendor: SEAGATE   Model: ST973451SS        Rev: SM04
  Type:   Direct-Access                      ANSI SCSI revision: 05
  Vendor: FUJITSU   Model: MBC2073RC         Rev: D506
  Type:   Direct-Access                      ANSI SCSI revision: 05
  Vendor: SEAGATE   Model: ST973451SS        Rev: SM04
  Type:   Direct-Access                      ANSI SCSI revision: 05
  Vendor: FUJITSU   Model: MBC2073RC         Rev: D506
  Type:   Direct-Access                      ANSI SCSI revision: 05

thanks
regds
-- mallah