Re: [SQL] PostgreSQL 9.3 DB initialization issue

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [SQL] PostgreSQL 9.3 DB initialization issue
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On 05/13/2017 06:11 AM, Ashish Tiwari wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> Our team has done some activity but they didn't take the backup before
> activity .it was setting of replication.The Pg data has been kept secure.

What data, a dump file or the data directory?

What do you mean by setting of replication?

> Now when initializaing the DB getting the error as below.

So you ran initdb to create a cluster?

Or did you do something else?

> The database cluster was initialized with PG_CONTROL_VERSION 922, but
> the server was compiled with PG_CONTROL_VERSION 937.

The above would seem to indicate you tried to start a Postgres 9.3
server using a Postgres 9.2 data directory.

> Any solution if DB can be upgraded from 9.2 to 9.3.

You are trying to upgrade from Postgres 9.2 to 9.3?

How was Postgres installed?

What OS and version?

--
Adrian Klaver