Re: [ADMIN] Cannot retrieve images inserted through VB and odbc, after a table reorganization.

От Alanoly Andrews
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Cannot retrieve images inserted through VB and odbc, after a table reorganization.
Дата
Re: Re: [ADMIN] Cannot retrieve images inserted through VB and odbc, after a table reorganization.
Список pgsql-general

Hi Craig,

I’m reloading into the very same database.

If I insert a new row into the table (through VB/ODBC), I’m able to retrieve it (again from VB). But if after inserting the new row, I do a reorg of the table (eg. with a “cluster table”), I’m no longer able to retrieve that same row. In short, as long as the newly inserted rows are not “re-written” in some way, they can be retrieved through VB/ODBC.

Alanoly.