Re: Warm standby with 8.1

От james bardin
Тема Re: Warm standby with 8.1
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks Ken. The more I think about it, the more I feel we should move
away from upstream, and pull the latest version for this.

So on with newer versions -
When using the built-in systems for warm standby, how do I ensure that
the latest transactions have been archived? Does a clean shutdown
flush and archive the WAL within the archive_timeout period?

Thanks
-jim