Re: Reminder: spin up REL_11_STABLE on your buildfarm animals

От Mikael Kjellström
Тема Re: Reminder: spin up REL_11_STABLE on your buildfarm animals
Дата
Список buildfarm-members
On 2018-07-08 17:52, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> If you're running the modern way via run_branches.pl with
> branches_to_build set to ALL or HEAD_PLUS_LATESTn then this should just
> happen without owner intervention when a new branch is created. So I
> assume that all these are either running not using run_branches.pl. or
> have hardcoded lists of branches in their config files.

Yes, I am using the run_build.pl on cron-schedule as I run most of the
my animals on the same virtualized host and I need to control when
different animal/branches builds so they don't overlap.  If I would run
run_branches.pl I have no control over how long each run will take and
it's hard to schedule.

But I've updated all my animals to include V11 now so they should all
report in on the next run.

> Probably not best practice.

Probably not.  But see above.

/Mikael

В списке buildfarm-members по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Reminder: spin up REL_11_STABLE on your buildfarm animals
Сообщение: Re: Reminder: spin up REL_11_STABLE on your buildfarm animals