Re: [GENERAL] EnterpriseDB installed PostgreSQL 9.6 vs. REPMGR. Round2 - compilation issues.

От Martin Goodson
Тема Re: [GENERAL] EnterpriseDB installed PostgreSQL 9.6 vs. REPMGR. Round2 - compilation issues.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 12/05/2017 16:59, Adrian Klaver wrote:

> Configuring Automatic failover using Replication Manager 2.0 on
> PostgreSQL 9.3.5
>
> http://raghavt.blogspot.com/2015/01/configuring-automatic-failover-using.html
>

> "In this post, am demonstrating Replication Manager on single
> node(localhost) on RHEL 6.5 - PostgreSQL 9.3.5. In order to achieve an
> easy and good understanding of concept I have compiled repmgr with
> EnterpriseDB One Click Installer(a pre-build binary package) instead
> of PG source."

Looks interesting! I'll give it a go tonight on a clean install and
report back on how easy it was and how much of an idiot I am, or my
abject failure and how much of an idiot I am :)

Many thanks!

Regards,

Martin.
--
Martin Goodson

"Have you thought up some clever plan, Doctor?"
"Yes, Jamie, I believe I have."
"What're you going to do?"
"Bung a rock at it."

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] EnterpriseDB installed PostgreSQL 9.6 vs. REPMGR. Round2 - compilation issues.
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] EnterpriseDB installed PostgreSQL 9.6 vs. REPMGR. Round2 - compilation issues.