Re: [ADMIN] FATAL 1: SetUserId:

От Bernd Johannes Wuebben
Тема Re: [ADMIN] FATAL 1: SetUserId:
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 13-Aug-98 Bruce Momjian wrote:
> That is funny.  We do have a somewhat creeping featurism, though the
> stuff has not changed much in the recent releases.  What should be
> changed/added/removed?

I am new to postgres and am abosultely not qualified to comment on that.
All I want at this point is to get postgres to work.:-) My previous mails
indicate the problems I am having. I did read the tuturial and much
of the other documentation that is supplied with postgres, but I can't
get started.

It might well be that the problem is trivial or just a goof up of the
rpm builder. So let's see what the problem is and how to resolve it.
Once that's achieved we can think about improving the documentation or
whatever else needs to be done ;-)

thanks,
Bernd

Bernd Johannes Wuebben                          wuebben@kde.org