Re: PostgreSQL 9.3.5 - Enable SSL

От
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 9.3.5 - Enable SSL
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi Venkata B N,

Thanks for response. I have attached files for your reference. Yes we have made entry in pg_hba.conf file.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Shyamkant

From: Venkata Balaji N [mailto:nag1010@gmail.com]
Sent: 24 February, 2016 2:29 AM
To: Shyamkant Dhamke (BAS) <shyamkant.dhamke@wipro.com>; pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin@postgresql.org>
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] PostgreSQL 9.3.5 - Enable SSL

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 3:04 AM, <shyamkant.dhamke@wipro.com> wrote:

Many Thanks Venkata B N,

We have followed steps as mentioned by you. We are able to connect using PGAdmin, but now we are facing challenge while connecting from ASP.Net client.

My connection string is

<add key="ConnectPIAM_TRANS_DB" value="Server=10.200.201.79;Port=5555; User Id=postgres; Password=wipro@123;Database=PIAM_TRANS_DB;Protocol=3;SSL=true;sslMode=Require;"/>

Also attached cert file for your reference.

I am getting below error

FATAL: 28000: connection requires a valid client certificate”

Did you make an hostssl entry in pg_hba.conf for the host from where pgAdmin-III is connecting ?

Can you get us the ssl* parameters configured in postgresql.conf file ?

Regards,

Venkata B N

Fujitsu Australia

Вложения