Re: [ADMIN] FATAL 1: SetUserId:

От Maarten Boekhold
Тема Re: [ADMIN] FATAL 1: SetUserId:
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Thu, 13 Aug 1998, Bernd Johannes Wuebben wrote:

> On 13-Aug-98 Marcio Macedo wrote:
> > You can also try this
> > As root:
> >       su - postgres
> >       createuser user_name
> > this will probably allow your user to create and use databases.
>
> This doesn't work either. But that is no surprice, here is the
> relevant line of my /etc/passwd :
>
> postgres:!!:100:233:PostgreSQL Server:/var/lib/pgsql:/bin/bash
>
> There is no password associated so I can NOT log in as postgres.

Yes tou can. If you're root you can become *any* user *without* having
passwords with 'su'.

Maarten

| TU Delft, The Netherlands, Faculty of Information Technology and Systems  |
|                   Department of Electrical Engineering                    |
|           Computer Architecture and Digital Technique section             |
|                          M.Boekhold@et.tudelft.nl                         |

Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] FATAL 1: SetUserId:
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] FATAL 1: SetUserId: