Re: request for sponsors page

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема Re: request for sponsors page
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, 20 Aug 2008, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Dave,
>
>> My thoughts exactly. Weren't you drafting a policy for sponsor
>> recognition at one point?
>
> Yes, but:
>
> a) we don't have technology to track sponsors right now (working on it),

there are not so many sponsors we can't track. I think, like in our case,
if developer(s) explicitly acknowledge a company for support in
publicly available document, presented on PostgreSQL conference, it
should be a good recomendation.

We acknowledged jfg://networks several times
in our presentation ob PGCon and there are should be no doubts that
it is jfg://networks, which supported GIN development and continue support
of our current work on GIN improvement.
    Regards,        Oleg
phone: +007(495)939-16-83, +007(495)939-23-83

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: