Re: How to improve speed of 3 table join &group (HUGE tables)

От ismo.tuononen@solenovo.fi
Тема Re: How to improve speed of 3 table join &group (HUGE tables)
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi,

how about:

select sf.library_id, fio.clip_type , count(sf.sequence_id)
  from    sequence_fragment sf, fragment_external_info fio
        ,(SELECT distinct sequence_id from sequence_alignment) sa
  where sf.seq_frag_id = fio.sequence_frag_id
  and  sf.sequence_id = sa.sequence_id
  group by sf.library_id, fio.clip_type

I don't know postgres well, but I would put my bet in Oracle in that
derived table instead of that in clause.

Ismo