Re: [ADMIN] pg_hba.conf: 'trust' vs. 'md5' Issues

От Jeff Frost
Тема Re: [ADMIN] pg_hba.conf: 'trust' vs. 'md5' Issues
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 26 Sep 2006, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> Jeanna Geier wrote:
>> Searched again for 'pgpass' and for the 'Application Data' directory with
>> no luck...
>
> The file is called "pgpass.conf" on Windows.  As for the "Application
> Data", it may be called differently if your Windows is localized -- try
> looking for %APPDATA%.  (I think I'd do this by opening a terminal
> window and "echo %APPDATA%" or "cd %APPDATA%").

You can also just click start, run then type %appdata% and windows
will open an explorer window in that directory.  I guess it's also possible
you need to turn on the view hidden and system directories in the explorer
options to see/find in that directory, but I'm not sure.

--
Jeff 'Frosty' Frost - AFM #996 - Frost Consulting, LLC Racing
http://www.frostconsultingllc.com/    http://www.motonation.com/

Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] pg_hba.conf: 'trust' vs. 'md5' Issues
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] pg_hba.conf: 'trust' vs. 'md5' Issues