Re: Re: [ADMIN] Postgres won´t restart after s

От Jeff Frost
Тема Re: Re: [ADMIN] Postgres won´t restart after s
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Please do not remove the list address from the Cc list when replying.

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006, roberto ms wrote:

> System crashed after an unsuccessful drbd sync against a slave node. The
> system was in production when I tried to drbd sync.
>
>> and has it been resolved?
>
> Yes. I created another data postgres directory (/data2), and used my latest
> backup.
>
>> What is your filesystem?
>
> Slackware 10.2. Resiserfs.

> By the way, there were two files outside /data postgres directory that got
> the same pemission problem.
>
> Still I would like to know what I should do to regain full access to the
> ../data directory.

Unfortunately, I'm not much of an expert on reiserfs, but what happens when
you try to stat the files that give you the problem?  You might also try
stracing the ls -l and see what system error you're receiving.

stat ...postmaster.pid

strace ls -l ...data

--
Jeff Frost, Owner     <jeff@frostconsultingllc.com>
Frost Consulting, LLC     http://www.frostconsultingllc.com/

Сообщение: Re: [SQL] PostgreSQL server terminated by signal 11
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] PostgreSQL server terminated by signal 11