Re: Postgres won´t restart after system crash

От Jeff Frost
Тема Re: Postgres won´t restart after system crash
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Sat, 22 Jul 2006, roberto ms wrote:

> I get a message that says that permission is denied while creating
> postmaster.pid.
>
> I tried to list (ls -l) the .../data directory, and I get:
> /usr/bin/ls: postmaster.pid: denied permission.

What does ls -ld .../data indicate?  What caused the system crash and has it
been resolved?  What is your filesystem?

--
Jeff Frost, Owner     <jeff@frostconsultingllc.com>
Frost Consulting, LLC     http://www.frostconsultingllc.com/

Сообщение: Re: Connection refused. Check that the hostname and port
Сообщение: Re: Connection refused. Check that the hostname and port