Re: How are ppl monitoring PostgreSQL ... ? What is being

От Jeff Frost
Тема Re: How are ppl monitoring PostgreSQL ... ? What is being
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, 7 Jul 2006, hubert depesz lubaczewski wrote:

> periodically (every 5 minutes) i do:
> select sum(xact_commit) + sum(xact_rollback) from pg_stat_database
> and then just check against previous value, and calculate "per/second". this
> is actually handled nicely by mrtg itself.

Hubert,

Do you already have a MRTG plugin for postgres that you've written and if so,
care to share it with the rest of us?  Or better yet, share it with the
mrtg.org folks?  I was thinking of writing one, but if you have one already, I
hate to reinvent the wheel.

--
Jeff Frost, Owner     <jeff@frostconsultingllc.com>
Frost Consulting, LLC     http://www.frostconsultingllc.com/