Re: does wal archiving block the current client connection?

От Jeff Frost
Тема Re: does wal archiving block the current client connection?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, 15 May 2006, Tom Lane wrote:

>> That's what I thought, but that doesn't seem to be what I'm observing.  Of
>> course the NAS device only gets wedged about once every month or two, so it's
>> difficult to reproduce.
>
> If it's really a PG bug, it should be trivial to reproduce: put a long
> sleep in the archive-command script.

Thanks Tom.  I'll try and reproduce on one of the other PG servers I have
available when I have a chance and get back to you if it looks like a possible
bug.

--
Jeff Frost, Owner     <jeff@frostconsultingllc.com>
Frost Consulting, LLC     http://www.frostconsultingllc.com/