Re: problem with david wheelers feed on planetpostgresql

От Devrim GUNDUZ
Тема Re: problem with david wheelers feed on planetpostgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi Robert,

On Fri, 2 Dec 2005, Robert Treat wrote:

> I've noticed that David Wheeler's blog postings are continuously
> incrementing in their posting date on planetpostgresql. This is keeping
> his blog post at the top of the page and bumping others below the fold.
> For example, I completely missed Chris's blog post on my$ql compat beta
> release. I've sent David an IM about this, but until it's fixed perhaps
> we should remove his feed from the page?

Thanks for the heads-up. I was aware of the problem, however I thought of
a different thing :(

Anyway, he contacted with me a few minutes before (as you know). I've
updated his blog url. Planet seems bright now :)

Cheers,
--
Devrim GUNDUZ
Kivi Bilişim Teknolojileri         -          http://www.kivi.com.tr