Re: RPMs for RedHat ES3.0 - installation problem

От Devrim GUNDUZ
Тема Re: RPMs for RedHat ES3.0 - installation problem
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Wed, 5 Oct 2005, Hui Zhou wrote:

> I have tried suggestion from Philip Yarra but I still could  not get the
> 8.0.3 installed. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
>
> ----------------------------------------------- Command line
> [root@maramar postgrsqllib]# rpm -i
> compat-postgresql-libs-3-3PGDG.i686.rpm
> warning: compat-postgresql-libs-3-3PGDG.i686.rpm: V3 DSA signature:
> NOKEY, key ID 748f7d0e
> error: Failed dependencies:
>        postgresql-libs < 8.0.2 conflicts with
> compat-postgresql-libs-3-3PGDG

It seems that you have PostgreSQL 8.0 or 8.0.1 installed on your system.
You don't need the compat RPM if you are running those releases of
PostgreSQL.

If you want to upgrade to 8.0.2 and above, follow the usual upgrade
procedure first.

Regards,

--
Devrim GUNDUZ