Re: dumping query results to a csv

От Jeff Frost
Тема Re: dumping query results to a csv
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
David,

You're probably looking for something like this from the psql man page:

        -F separator

        --field-separator separator
               Use  separator  as  the  field  separator. This is equivalent to
               \pset fieldsep or \f.

I would guess -F "," would do the trick.

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005, David Durham wrote:

> This is kind of a pg-admin newbie question, so apologies in advance.
>
> Anyway, I'd like to issue a command that dumps the results of a query to
> a txt file in comma delimited format.  Does PostgreSQL ship with
> something to do this?  I searched the web, but found what appeared to be
> non-free solutions.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dave

Jeff Frost, Owner     <jeff@frostconsultingllc.com>
Frost Consulting, LLC     http://www.frostconsultingllc.com/
Phone: 650-780-7908    FAX: 650-649-1954