Re: psql and autocommit

От Tsirkin Evgeny
Тема Re: psql and autocommit
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, 24 Aug 2004, Stephen Kennedy wrote:
You are all right .However i was talking about the writing
shell scripts and running
psql -c
from it .THIS is a big problem if no autocommit is setted on
since at the end of the psql -c command there is a disconnect
and you have to add a commit to it BEFOR this disconnect.very
unhandy .
However i understood from Tom that this is solved in 7.4 ,
just not yet ready to switch to it from my 7.3 server.
Thanks

--
Evgeny.