Re: PostgreSQL is not supported in RH Enterprise

От Devrim GUNDUZ
Тема Re: PostgreSQL is not supported in RH Enterprise
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi,

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003, Christopher Browne wrote:

> On the one hand, I can't fathom what you mean by "PostgreSQL runs best on Red
> Hat".

Oh, I've tried several distributions like Slackware, Mandrake, Red Hat,
Debian, etc. It may be true that I can best tune Red Hat amongst the
others, but I am pretty satisfied with the performance that I've got from
RH.

> In what precise way did you find it functioned unsatisfactorily on other
> distributions?

Writing again : "PostgreSQL runs best on RH". This does *not* mean that
the others were unsatisfactory.

Regards,
--
Devrim GUNDUZ