Re: size estimates

От Laurette Cisneros
Тема Re: size estimates
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Yes, indeed. Somewhat helpful.  But, doesn't tell me how to find out what
the maximum size of rows are in each of my tables.  Is there a way to do
this?

Also, it gives the overhead for each page and row in the table but not for
system tables (indexes, etc.).  Is this somewhere?

Thank you for help,

Laurette

--
Laurette Cisneros