Re: [GENERAL] The best book

От stefan@extum.com
Тема Re: [GENERAL] The best book
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi,

Well depends what are you looking for.

I am using a lot PostgreSQL: Introduction and Concepts by Bruce Momjian.
Then I have bought "PHP and PostgreSQL Advanced Web Programming" by
Ewald Geschwinde and Hans-Juergen Schoenig

The second one has as well PHP programming tips and same examples. The
book is good and is covering as well PG administration.

Mailing list I think is important and has good tips and don't forget the
documentation: http://www.us.postgresql.org/users-lounge/docs/#7.2

You might find under: http://www.us.postgresql.org/books/index.html more
details.

stefan