Re: [SQL] java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: [SQL] java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String
Дата
Ответ на Re: [SQL] java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 23 at java.lang.String.charAt(String.java:460)  (Paul Thomas <paul@tmsl.demon.co.uk>)
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004, Paul Thomas wrote:

> On 29/01/2004 16:34 mohan@physics.gmu.edu wrote:
> > Hi All
> >
> > I am having the torque3.1.jar and postgresql-7.4. I have compiled the new
> > jdbc driver called as postgresql.jar and have placed it in the lib
> > directory from where the ant scripts catch the jars. Whenever i try to
> > access through torque
> >
> > gestList = BaseGestlistPeer.doSelect(new Criteria());
> >
> > this error arises
> >
> > java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 23
> >         at java.lang.String.charAt(String.java:460)
> >         at
> > org.postgresql.jdbc2.ResultSet.toTimestamp(ResultSet.java:1653)
> >         at
> > org.postgresql.jdbc2.ResultSet.getTimestamp(ResultSet.java:398)

This stacktrace is from a 7.2 jar file.  You probably have the old version
somewhere in your classpath.

Kris Jurka