Re: [BUG] - Invalid UNICODE character sequence found

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: [BUG] - Invalid UNICODE character sequence found
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> The problem is clearly related to the SELECT statement using "z".

You haven't really described what you are doing, but I refuse to believe
that the letter z is special in any relevent way.  The attached sample
program shows that the letter z works fine.   If this fails for you I am
interested otherwise you'll have to provide a similar program that fails
for me.

Kris Jurka

Вложения