Re: [URGENT] Problems recovering database

От Bruno Mattarollo
Тема Re: [URGENT] Problems recovering database
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello Tom,

Thank you very much. This seems to have done the trick. I can now access
the database and did a pg_dump ... Will now load this data into a PGSQL
7.3.2 ...

Thanks again to you and Bjoern (previous email) for the help!!! :)

Cheers

/B

On Wed, 14 May 2003, Tom Lane wrote:

> Bruno Mattarollo <bruno@web1.greenpeace.org> writes:
> > Thank you for this. Setting the transaction ID higher worked to allow me
> > to connect to the database but when I issue:
>
> > cybercentre=# select count(*) from users;
> > ERROR:  XLogFlush: request 10/B7E93FCC is not satisfied --- flushed only
> > to 0/4000050
>
> > I get that error. Any idea?
>
> Looks like the starting WAL location needs to be higher than I thought.
> Try "-l 100,0".
>
>             regards, tom lane

--- Bruno Mattarollo <bruno@web1.greenpeace.org> ---
    SysAdmin & TechLead - Greenpeace International
    http://www.greenpeace.org/