windoze accesse to pg backend

От David Bear
Тема windoze accesse to pg backend
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I am wondering what 'common' solutions are used to access postgress data
on unix back ends.

I'd be glad to tabulate results for the list, but don't even know all the
options.

I am thinking of

     MS-Access     Paradox     Excel     Brio      Other tools

ODBC

other

Note, that I don't know if there is a native lib for accessing postgress
from windows -- I'm thinking of something like the sybase netlibs.

If anyone else wants to add to the above, please feel free.

If I get much of a response, I'll tabulate and repost.   Thx.

--
David Bear
College of Public Programs/ASU