Re: Visio

От Brett W. McCoy
Тема Re: Visio
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Thu, 29 Nov 2001, Jodi Kanter wrote:

> I need to create a diagram of our schema. I recently obtained a copy
> of Visio.  Has anyone used Visio to reverse engineer a model diagram
> from a Postgres database??  If not, can anyone recommend the best way
> to create a schema from Postgres without having to manually draw
> tables, add fields, etc...

Not with Visio, but I think there's a new tool that can take a PostgreSQL
schema and generate an XML file for use in Dia (like Visio, but runs under
Gnome).

http://www.zort.ca/postgresql/

-- Brett
                                          http://www.chapelperilous.net/
I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.
        -- William Allen White