Re: tsearch2 and unexpected exists (Function defn)

От Nigel J. Andrews
Тема Re: tsearch2 and unexpected exists (Function defn)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, 7 Sep 2003, Nigel J. Andrews wrote:

> ... shouldn't that PG_FREE_IF_COPY be
> PG_FREE_IF_COPY(name,0), note the 0 instead of 1?

My rather quick and simple testing, i.e. trying the query that was breaking
for me, now works with that change.

I've no idea how or if you're doing patches to the distribution for use with
7.3 series servers, but this looks sensible to me so I've attached a patch.

And sorry for adding to your email load recently.

--
Nigel Andrews

Вложения