Re: Fatal1: Database does not exist in the system catalog???

От Nigel J. Andrews
Тема Re: Fatal1: Database does not exist in the system catalog???
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, 30 Aug 2002, Merlita Maricuelo wrote:

> Does this mean I accidentally erased Data1? If not
> (hopefully), how can I find and connect it to the web
> form. Nothing comes out in my find command (#find /
> -name "data1" -print).
>
> I'm receiving this error:
>
> Warning: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: FATAL
> 1: Database "data1" does not exist in the system
> catalog...Can't connect to the database
>
> Thanks,
> Milet

I haven't followed where I think you started discussing your problems. Didn't
you say you tried running initdb? What happened with that because if it worked
you've lost everything and are starting from a freshly installed database.

--
Nigel J. Andrews
Director

---