Re: Postmaster crashes

От Daryl Herzmann
Тема Re: Postmaster crashes
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Just to let Mike know that he is not alone, I have the exact same
problem. It is sooo annonying that postmaster will just crash about once a
week at various times.  My question is how can the pg_log file be
viewed?  I have a good idea at what time the postmaster crashed, but do
not know what postmaster was doing at the time.

Environment:
    RH Linux 6.2 kernel 2.2.14-5.0smp
    Daul PIII 450
    Postgres 7.0