Upgrading troubles

От Daryl Herzmann
Тема Upgrading troubles
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello All,
    I am in a bit of a situation here.  My server is currently running
postgres v 6.3 and I want to upgrade to 7.0.  So I go to run pg_dumpall
and I get this..

PALS [akrherz] ~ > pg_dumpall > out.db
ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near "100"
ERROR:  COPY command failed.  Class tmp_pg_shadow does not exist.
ERROR:  Relation tmp_pg_shadow Does Not Exist!
pg_dump: couldn't find the template1 database.  You are really hosed.
Giving up.
pg_dump failed on akrherz, exiting

So Then I look at the template1 database and see this...

template1=> \d
Couldn't find any tables, sequences or indices!

But I also notice that psql -l reports three template1 databases.
PALS [akrherz] ~ > psql -l
datname       |datdba|datpath
template1     |   100|template1
template1     |   100|template1
template1     |   100|template1

So I am really hosed?  Any ideas?  Thanks for the help.

Daryl Herzmann
akrherz@iastate.edu