Re: [ADMIN] the beginners

От Peter Vazsonyi
Тема Re: [ADMIN] the beginners
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Sat, 19 Feb 2000, Alberto Mainoni wrote:
> I'd like know the difference between the Server Programming Interface
> and libpq? When I will have to use libpq or SPI?
In applications U can use libpq, in server side functions (4xmpl:triggers)
SPI.

> Can I have any linux C examples that list the tables and its contents.
You need to read programmers.ps from postgresql documentation. There U will
found examples too.

--
 nek;(

От: Michael Ma
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] Can NOT dump db with 6.4.2's pg_dumpall
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] Can NOT dump db with 6.4.2's pg_dumpall