Re: [ADMIN] Importing data

От Mike Edwards
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Importing data
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, 23 Jun 1998, Jeffrey Napolitano wrote:

> I'm new to Postgres(or otherwise I probably wouldn't be sending this),
> and I've gone through the HTML docs online, and looked at the man pages,
> but I can't find anything about importing ODBC compliant data into
> postgres ... I assumed this was possible ... am I wrong?  If not, could
> someone point me in the right direction?

Check out the PostODBC drivers at one of the sites below.  The first is
sometimes down and I don't know how often it's updated, but the second
will have the files you need.  I successfully used it to create tables in
M$ Access and then shuttled the data to PostgreSQL.

http://postodbc.magenet.com
http://www.insightdist.com/psqlodbc/

Good luck!
Mike