Re: How to GRANT...WITH GRANT OPTION?

От Joshua Leshan
Тема Re: How to GRANT...WITH GRANT OPTION?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi, did you figure this out?  I'm not quite sure what you are asking,
but . . .

leshan=> \h grant
Command: grant
Syntax:
    GRANT privilege1, ...privilegeN ON rel1, ...relN TO
[PUBLIC|GROUP group|username]
     privilege is ALL|SELECT|INSERT|UPDATE|DELETE|RULE

leshan=> grant select on all_users to public;
CHANGE
leshan=>

Hope that helps.
Jd