Re: [ADMIN] How can i start PostreSQL automatically

От Terry Mackintosh
Тема Re: [ADMIN] How can i start PostreSQL automatically
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
look in the contrib/linux ?i think? directory, and you will find an init
script for uses with Red Hat ... actually I modified mine some.

But basically, you su to postgres run the start up command and exit.
See the man page on su for how to do one command and exit.