Re: [HACKERS] Move the developers wiki?

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Move the developers wiki?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, 12 Mar 2008, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> That said, we have links to the developer wiki all over the web.
> So +1 on moving the developer's wiki to the other one -- but only if the
> original URLs continue to work (redirecting to the new site).

While the default URL formatting on the new wiki is different, it still
supports the same one used on the developer's wiki.  You can hit the front
page with http://wiki.postgresql.org/index.php/Main_Page same way the URL
for the front of the developer's wiki is
http://developer.postgresql.org/index.php/Main_Page

If all the pages get moved over with the same names (which doesn't seem
like it would be a problem), just changing developer.postgresql.org to
point to wiki.postgresql would seem to be sufficient to keep any existing
links working.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Move the developers wiki?
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Move the developers wiki?