Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Wiki change (oops)

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Wiki change (oops)
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, 12 Nov 2007, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> I can find the revision history, but I can't figure out how to revert
> the changes and go back to the earlier version.

For future reference, there is a way to do this without being a sysop.
Go into the History tab and click on the date/time of the older revision
you want to restore.  Click on Edit.  As it will warn you, if you then
save that page, you will essentially have reverted changes made since that
version.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: