Implementation of Inheritance in Postgres

От Ioannis Theoharis
Тема Implementation of Inheritance in Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

I would like to ask you where i can find information about the
implementation of the inheritance relationship in Postgres.

There are several ways to store and to retrieve instances
contained in an hierarchie.

Which clustering and buffer replacement policy implements Postgres?

There is a system table called pg_inherits, but how is it used during
hierarchies traversing?

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Do we need more emphasis on backup?
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Do we need more emphasis on backup?