Re: [ADMIN] postgresql under Windows is slow

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема Re: [ADMIN] postgresql under Windows is slow
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 31 Jan 2002, Dave Page wrote:

> > Who is this guy ? What I can do to get more preformance ?
> > Is't possible to compile 7.2 sources under Cygwin ? Do I need
> > to do something special ?
>
> Yes you can compile it yourself under Cygwin, but there's not really any
> point that I can see. I don't think it'll run any faster. I can't tell you
> the name of the guy a Greatbridge at the moment as I can't seem to search
> the archives right now.

Ohh, this problem shoul dbe addressed to Marc. It's shame we can't search
mailing archive.

> Regards, Dave

    Regards,
        Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83

Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] postgresql under Windows is slow
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] postgresql under Windows is slow