Re: Rserv question or docs?

От adb
Тема Re: Rserv question or docs?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm willing to do some writing if someone will explain things to me.
I've pretty much disected all the sql used by Rserv.pm to see what it
does so I've got a decent head start.

The two questions that are holding me up at this point are:
1. which column do you specify for setting up the replication on a table?
So far I've been using the primary key but I'm not sure what to do
in the case where there's a composite primary key.

2. how do I figure out what triggers are currently bound to a given table?
I'm having a problem dropping all the rserv stuff and recreating it
without starting with a fresh database.  I'm working on scripts to be able
to swap the master and slave relationship.
I currently drop each table and drop each function but when they are
recreated I get errors like this on inserts
DBD::Pg::db do failed: ERROR:  fmgr_info: function 68437: cache lookup
failed
ERROR:  fmgr_info: function 68437: cache lookup failed

which makes me think that the trigger is calling a function that doesn't
exist.

Thanks,

Alex.