getGeneratedKeys status [was Re: getProcedureColumns]

От Kris Jurka
Тема getGeneratedKeys status [was Re: getProcedureColumns]
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Mon, 2 Jul 2007, thomas.risberg wrote:

> When will you include support for Statement.getGeneratedKeys()?  I've
> seen some discussions on the list but no recent status for this feature.

Not entirely sure about that.  Previously a patch was posted to work in
limited circumstances, but I don't recall how limited the circumstances
were.  I do recall that the patch was pretty rough and needed significant
additional work.  I will review that patch again around mid July and
commit it or post an updated status.

Kris Jurka