Re: error - driver -- postgresql 7.4.2 --Suse 9.0

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: error - driver -- postgresql 7.4.2 --Suse 9.0
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 tgutierrez@unipamplona.edu.co wrote:

> greetings
>
> I have the following error when connecting from tomcat, appears to me:

The error message is pretty clear:

> Connection refused. Check that the hostname and port is correct, and that
> the postmaster is running with the -i flag, which enables TCP/IP
> networking.

This message is perhaps outdated as the more recommended method of
enabling tcp/ip connections is by enabling tcpip_socket in
postgresql.conf.

> driver that we used is: jdbc7.1-1.2.jar

This is unrelated to your immediate problem, but if you are using a 7.4
server you should also be using a 7.4 jdbc driver.

Kris Jurka