Re: Install

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: Install
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
It looks to me like postgres isn't actually running.

If it is running, you will need to check your startup script for it.  To
allow TCP/IP connections to postgres you need to do one of the following:

1. If you run postgres using the 'postmaster' command, run it with '-i' as
a parameter.

2. I fyou run postgres using the 'pg_ctl' command, run it with the '-o
"-i"' parameter.

Read the man pages for either of these programs to learn more.

Chris