Re: [HACKERS] Outline for PostgreSQL book

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Outline for PostgreSQL book
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 13 Oct 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > Maybe "Advanced SQL Commands" could also contain:
> >
> > * Outer Joins
>
> But we don't have them yet.

As someone else mentioned previously, due to time required to write,
publish and get this out on the shelf, shouldn't we be revolving this
around the upcoming v7 release, which I believe Thomas has Outer Joins
target'd for?

Systems Administrator @ hub.org