Can't I do that?

От pmiranda@vm.com.br
Тема Can't I do that?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi, all!

I'm pretty novice in using PostgreSql and I have many dummy questions.
Please forgive me for that!

I intend to use it with Delphi 6, and I was trying to call a function that
I have just created.

So, I dropped an StoredProc to the DataModule's application, and changed
the DataBaseName property to the one who represents the ODBC connection to
Postgres.

When I tried to set the StoredProcName propertie, Delphi IDE's told me :
"Capability not supported".

Does this mean that I can't use stored procedures with Postgres?

Does anyone of you know some source of information about using Delphi with
Postgres ?

I'll be very grateful for any advice.

Thanks in advance,

Paulo

Сообщение: Re: Problems with PostgreSQL 7.1.2
Сообщение: Re: Problems with PostgreSQL 7.1.2